Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I just signed in here after not having posted since I'm not sure when. School has a way of erasing all life and time outside of class. I've kinda hit that point where even after I finally shut my computer down and close up the books for the night, I lay in bed unable to sleep because I can't stop thinking about all of my assignments and all of the anatomy terms I need to be memorizing, and that I should not be sleeping until I have my masters degree. I'm literally losing hair, weight, sleep, and quite arguably, my sanity. Although, many would probably either say that I lost my sanity long ago or more likely, that I never had it to start with.

Anyway...I studied for like 13 or 14 hours today and finally hit a wall tonight, so naturally, I decided to get on my computer. Not like I'd want to get out and do anything or see the world or at least go to Target. Besides, the roads are pretty frozen right now so I would probably just end up seeing a ditch or a guardrail after sliding off the road.

Right now my brain is running on minimal zzz's and my three neurons have been stretched pretty thin this week.

2 comments: